Summer Camp Programs
Important Summer Camp Information
Please read the following information to help make your child’s camp adventure a success: This form does not have to be returned.
- Summer Camp will be at the Arthur Stanlick School. If you need directions, please call the office at (973) 663-2704.
- Camp will open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 6:00 p.m. A late fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged for anytime after 6:00 p.m.
- All children must be at the school by 9:00 a.m.
- Please advice the Center of any special needs that your child may have (i.e. asthma, Summer
School, Bee Sting allergies, etc.)
- Individual medication forms will be available on the first day of camp to those parents whose
children require medications on a daily basis.
- All Universal Health forms and immunization records must be returned before your child can start
- The first day of camp – Monday June 26th, 2017
- The last day of camp – Thursday August 24th, 2017
- Please send your child everyday with a bathing suit, towel and a lunch clearly marked with their
names. For safety reasons children must wear sneakers. No sandals please!
- Tee shirts will be given out on the first day of camp. Children must wear Camp Tee-shirts on day
of trip. (Those children who are not wearing a Camp Tee Shirt will not be permitted to attend!!)
- Send a spare change of clothes with your child's name clearly marked on each item.
- The camp telephone number is (973) 663-0674.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We are looking forward to having a happy and safe summer.